Hey there, welcome!
REVIEWS AND CAKE
This blog is here to give me a space to
ramble express my thoughts and to provide you with entertainment, reviews and other random things. I started this blog because I love discussing the things I feel passionate about so mainly myself, which means comments are highly encouraged and appreciated, no matter how old a post is or whether you share my opinion or not. Basically, just expect a lot of random stuff with some reviews thrown in every once in a while.
What you can expect to find on this blog:
- Reviews and Recommendations
- Tags, Stories and Wacky Graphics
What you won’t find on this blog:
I know, I know. It’s in the domain name and I’m using unfair methods, but you have to lure people in somehow, right? All the acceptable domain names I could come up with were already taken, so I figured cake makes everything better. I also have a cupcake rating system and logo, so there ya go.
Here’s a list of posts I like for some reason or another in case you’re new here and you’re looking for something to read:
- Seven Annoying People You Will Meet on Trains – A super random post delivering exactly what the title says – also possibly my application to Buzzfeed.
- Why Bambi is Actually a Horror Movie – This post is literally one of the most random things I wrote since I started blogging (starting to sense a theme here), but somehow it’s also one of the most visited pages on my blog?? I stand by everything I said in it.
- Secret Life of Me – It’s a bit of a get-to-know-me post, so I thought I’d link it here!
- One Year Blogoversary Survey Results – Okay, I’m mainly linking this because it took me frickin’ ages to write up and I refuse to let it perish in the short lifespan of a normal blog post. Also, it’s mildly funny.
- Speed Reading Test Review – That one isn’t even particularly funny, but for some reason I have fond memories of it. I literally just reviewed tests that judge your reading speed, but then everyone else joined in and we had #goodtimes
- Speed Typing Test Review see above only for typing instead of reading – I promise I usually review books
and sometimes hallways
Sometimes I also write guest posts for other blogs. I’ll keep a list of them here:
- Humor in Mental Health – Yay or Nay? @ It Starts at Midnight
- Struggles of a Bookworm: Christmas Edition @ Simply Bookish Things
- Reviewing Old Books – Worth It? @ Laura Plus Books
- Recap of The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead @ Recaptains – Saving Series One Book at a Time
If you would like to contact me, feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com message me on Twitter.
Welcome, take a seat and enjoy the show.