This week was busy! Tell me, how do people go to work, have a social life AND blog several times a week? I didn’t work per se, but I finished my last term paper on Monday, and then I had a seminar on graphic design all day from Tuesday to Friday. I am SO glad I’m done with my term papers. I have no idea how they turned out, but I’m hoping for the best. It’s very nice to have some guilt-free relaxation time, but of course the next semester starts in a couple of days. The graphic design seminar this week was voluntary, and I think I learned a lot! I’m pretty sure those skills will come in handy in the future, so I’m glad I went and that my university offers things like that for free.
Photo of the week:
Due to a lack of reading time (I actually went to bed early this week; I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that), I still have a lot of unread books, but I did get a graphic novel:
I’ve been meaning to read some Marvel comics, because I’m such a huge fan of the movies. I read Sydney’s review of Ms Marvel and decided it’s a great place to start. It sounds awesome, and I really like the cover art, so I bought it. Speaking of, I also rewatched Iron Man 1 & 2, and I’m planning to rewatch some of the other movies in expectation of Age of Ultron. I can’t believe the release date is so soon; I feel like I’ve been waiting two years for it. Oh, wait… I HAVE.
- Claire at Cover to Cover explains why she won’t be doing memes any longer
- Here’s an article on what it means to value your followers basically: treat them like the awesome people they are
- Lauren explains how to use Pinterest to promote your blog and it almost makes me want to join the site
- This article on Ravishly discusses why we need to stop devaluing femininity, and I think it makes some really good points
On the Blog
- I made a game! Test your book memory and creativity. :)
So what was up with you this week? Are you enjoying the sun (or cold if you’re on the other side of the globe), or are you more of an inside kind of person (I am)? Anything exciting happen this week? Let me know below!
I’m linking up with Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is a great way to show off new books, and the Sunday Post hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, which gives us all a chance to recap what happened during the week!