Today is the last day of Shattering Stigmas 2017! What a great two weeks it has been. There’s been an unbelievable number of guest posts, discussions and reviews about mental health these past weeks, and I’m amazed by your general response and openness. Talking about mental illness isn’t always easy and sharing your own story can be incredibly hard – thank you all for being so truly awesome and supportive of each other.
If you haven’t been able to follow along, here’s a handy list of all the Shattering Stigmas posts on my blog:
- Welcome and Give-Away by me
- On Writing a Character With Anxiety + Mental Health Book Recommendations by Marie Landry
- Self-Esteem and Mental Health by me
- Shattering Sensitivity – High Sensitivity and Overstimulation by Taylor
- Coping While Fighting the Stigma by Jessica Sankiewicz
- Review: Under Rose-Tainted Skies by me
Thank you so much to my guest posters for contributing such relevant, informative, and important posts to the discussion!
Please also make sure to check out all of my awesome co-hosts’ blogs – they have even more great posts and guest posters for you! Here they are again:
- Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight
- Inge @ Of Wonderland
- Taylor @ Stay on the Page
- Holly @ The Fox’s Hideaway
- Taneika @ Flipping Through Pages
I’ve really enjoyed taking part in this, and I’m honored I got to co-host with these all around awesome people. Thanks for putting so much work into this guys!
Our giveaway will also be running for a few weeks longer, so feel free to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A huge thank you to everyone who participated in whichever form – you’re all heroes. Shattering Stigmas the event may be over, but we can all continue to shatter stigmas every single day.