Today is the last day of Shattering Stigmas 2017! What a great two weeks it has been. There’s been an unbelievable number of guest posts, discussions and reviews about mental health these past weeks, and I’m amazed by your general response and openness. Talking about mental illness isn’t always easy and sharing your own story can be incredibly hard – thank you all for being so truly awesome and supportive of each other.
If you haven’t been able to follow along, here’s a handy list of all the Shattering Stigmas posts on my blog:
- Welcome and Give-Away by me
- On Writing a Character With Anxiety + Mental Health Book Recommendations by Marie Landry
- Self-Esteem and Mental Health by me
- Shattering Sensitivity – High Sensitivity and Overstimulation by Taylor
- Coping While Fighting the Stigma by Jessica Sankiewicz
- Review: Under Rose-Tainted Skies by me
Thank you so much to my guest posters for contributing such relevant, informative, and important posts to the discussion!
Read more »