Heeello people of the internet,
I don’t know! It’s been weeks. Lemme see… I’m “busy” “doing” university stuff. By the quotation marks you can see that means I’m busy reading, catching up on my favorite TV shows (heeeello Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black and Community, I am deeply ashamed I haven’t watched all of your new episodes yet), and doing all sorts of random stuff.
I’m interning at a small radio station close to where I live over the summer, so I aim to write all the term papers that I usually write during the holidays during the semester. We’ll see how that goes. I’m also working sometimes (by which I mean I’m creating, completing and doublechecking what feels like all the lists in the world), but sadly I have to save all of the money for next year, so the Tony Stark lifestyle I’ve always dreamed of will have to wait a little while longer.
I FINALLY got some new books, so I can actually post this. :D I haven’t been buying tons of books lately, because I still have so many unread ones lying around, but I downloaded another audiobook (Finding Audrey) and bought Vicious. I’ve been circling Vicious for weeks, because it sounds EXACTLY like my kind of book, so eventually I just gave in and ordered it. It was much cheaper as an ebook, but I wanted it on my shelves, so the paperback it is. Isn’t the cover awesome?
‘Round the Web
I saved some of these links a couple of weeks ago, but oldies are goldies, right?
- Engie shares for whom she blogs
- Cait explains why she’s scared to write diversity
- Jo says you CAN write racial minority characters
- Shannon lists her blogging prerequisites
- The new Harry Potter movie is starting to take shape
- Lady Geek Girl requests more LGBTQ+ characters in fantasy
On the Blog
- I give you some very legitimate reasons not to write (warning: sarcasm)
- I reviewed Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda
- I talk about some of my favorite Game of Thrones characters